it’s the 10th day of my "long stay" in Lion City ~
And just like the guidebook said: it’s also a Loin City !!!
there are a lot of funny stories to tell:
1. above 10 people asked me whether i’m a Malaysian …
2. almost getting lost in a small area again …
3. Singlish is different from English … like "tree" v.s. "three" ~
4. asked by a Indian Singaporean that "can you speak English?"
( That’s not my fault !! i couldn’t recognize which "vocabulary" had been spoken by him !!)
5. someone asked: Shilin is a food-crazy place to go, isn’t it?
i answered: that’s why i feel familiar in Singapore now ~ and everyone laughed !!
and by wishes from everyone, i’ll go to the food-crazy place next Monday noon ~
see you ~